sábado, 2 de novembro de 2013

Never say it's not for you...

 
Another week is gone and the weekend is at its end already.
This week was intense like the past one, but by some different reasons. Again there were too much work and too little time to embrace all in the proper way and to be able to understand everything, and even, I had a blast!
I could tell all about it but I won't, just because it doesn't feel that interesting for others that aren't the characters of the stories, so you would be just annoyed but it.
But... there was something that made this week even better - like people say what comes in the end usually is the best!
I met a friend who I have known for my entire life or almost. It's someone I really like, we used to be very closed, but then we did different choices through Life and that made us grown apart these last few years. And yesterday it was like we were never that far away. The funny thing is that this friend seems to know me better than most of the ones who have been close to me and that feels good.
I ended up going to a class of yoga with my friend and I have to say it was the perfect ending for the day - and the week, by the way - because I was so relaxed when I get home that I just fell a sleep till this morning. It had been ages since I had such a good night of sleep!
I did yoga a few years ago, but it never seemed the thing for me, too slow and not feeling I was spending that much energy. Now, I think I will do it every night when I'm tired or just in need to relax.

Sem comentários: