sexta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2013

Give up... #2

Today was suppose to be the day that could have made a diference, but a few days ago I had to make a decision. I decided to give up on it and at the time it seemed the best way to not make a mistake... I was all day thinking:"Now I would be starting/ If I was there I was doing this or that..."...
In the end I know it was the best choice, but the fact is that I don't like to give up or quit on anything or anyone. Usually I believe I need to try again or more. Not this time.
The good thing is that tomorrow I won't remember this and I will just stick to the other plans in my list. That's life and we can't change it or go back. Have a great weekend!!
 
P.S. The croissant was really good! Not having any guilty feelings about that!

Sem comentários: