sexta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2012

A word to go away...

That kind of word that is always on your mind and most of the times keep you from doing the things you are not sure if you would be successfull. In my case it has always been the big IF. If this, if that, if something, if someone, if I,...
The crazy thing is as I go older the word seems to go bigger and bigger and I see myself not as the adventure girl I used to be but the cautious woman who have to think and weigh the consequences before even say out loud what I was wanting to do.
This time is not different. Or maybe it is.The awkwardiness will not be there anymore. Just because I feel that when I have all the pending issues resolved I think I'll wake up one day and go. Go to where I believe can be the change I need in this moment. Not yet... just because I still have something to do.  And if... 

Sem comentários: