terça-feira, 6 de maio de 2014

Doubts...


Now it's already decided and I can't go back, but... I still ask myself if it was the best decision...
A few weeks ago I received an offer to work in Doha, Qatar. I've never thought about it, I mean to go for the Middle East, and it was so unexpected that I actually said yes at first. But then, until the written proposal have arrived, I decided that it was better not to go and just to keep with my previous plans. After all, it has been only two months since I moved to London and if what I was searching was stability and I started to organize all here to achieve it I just can't go for every opportunity that seems exciting, especially when it's not the best option. It's a fact: I love adventures and all the adrenaline around it... but I guess some adventures have to be kept just as dreams or to be lived in a different way.  
Still... can you imagine? Going to Doha and live in that paradise? Such a different culture? wow!! Next time...



Sem comentários: