sábado, 3 de janeiro de 2015

In my head...




It's incredible how we get along with the new things, how we just go to a point where we can't live without them. And that's me and the Internet. Who would think a few (lot!) years ago that I (and millions around there) would be so completely addicted to it. Usually I don't see myself as an addict to anything or almost - chocolate has a strong power over me! - but still last week I was without internet at my place, only on the phone, but it was limited.
Everything went well until I finished work and go home. It wasn't the same with the mobile and how about my series?! I like to watch one or two before going to sleep and couldn't. My humour was down.
But then I remember I had some movies in my laptop that I never watches it and so that was a bit of an escape from being out of the virtual world. And you know what? I found this movie - Rock of Ages -  that I didn't think it would be a big deal and was surprised to see it not only was good but the songs in it were great - a big reminder of my childhood and the music I used to listen at home.
And since then the songs keep coming to my mind over and over again...











Sem comentários: