quinta-feira, 24 de abril de 2014

Once in a while...


"Sometimes I feel like crying of Happiness. That moment when we get so emotionally touched by someone else. No matter how many times it happened before, the feeling in my throat is always there. My heart growing more and more with happiness and blessing. Not that I don't know it before that moment, but it's like if I was remembering again that that person is there for me. Before, now and, hopefully, forever. And that's all I can ask for.Even if we are as far as one or two continents between us. Even if we don't see each other for more than a year. But the feeling is there. Always. And every time I get this feeling about someone, I feel my belief in Humankind and in a better future is renewed. But mostly I feel deeply happy and blessed for having someone like this is my Life. And I have had that conscience a lot of times in my Life... I just hope that I am giving myself to them in the same proportion."  

Sem comentários: