quinta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2014

I'm here...


So, finally I'm able to tell you all about the big change that happened in the last few days. I'm now in London. And why is this so different from any other trip I did before? Because this time it means that I am changing Portugal for the United Kingdom as my "address". I'm now another Portuguese migrant trying to have a better life than was possible back there. 
I just arrived yesterday and have been taking care of all the bureaucracies that my change imply. It's no easy but at least I have a lot of support from my family - in Portugal and here - and from my friends. So, I'm optimistic about the days to come.
And for this blog I guess it means that some of posts will be a lot about London and the experience here, but let's face it it will be interesting and more diversified, after all London is a world!
So, keep reading and I'll be posting! 

Sem comentários: