segunda-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2013

Dreams and hopes...

Another year to come and as usually we start thinking about what we want to change and how much we would like to afford in the future. Inevitable we also think on what we went through this past year - good and bad things.
I believe I grew up a lot, specially in my inside - now I see the world and the people with different eyes. I still can't expected less than the best from people around me and myself and that might make me being disappointed too many times, but I'm working on that. More than ever I see how Life is passing fast - yes, I had the 30th birthday crisis - and that we loose a lot by thinking too much instead of making it happens. I lost a bit of my ingenuity and probably that is what scares me the most right now, because that means that I believe less in dreams and I have always believed in them as a start to achieve my purposes. But I keep trying to find ways to reach back the faith I used to have and that was the key to my stability in going through obstacles.
In another field I started to see that maybe it's time to stop thinking that my path has to be made alone and only after everything achieved I can allow someone else to come in - now I see it can be combined.
My family is still my biggest treasure in Life and at the same time a big part of my worries, but I guess that is a good thing. I acknowledge once more that I have great friends, true ones who are always with me side by side (metaphorically) and with whom I can count on in any circumstances.
I started the past year with one purpose and I accomplished - my international internship - it might not have been the way I thought but it brought me a really good experience and I met fabulous people - and even a fake family while I was there.
It was a though year and I lost somethings, some people, but I gained a lot too. In a specific way, I can see how lucky I am and for the year to come all I can wish is that everything keep going at least how it is or better. As usually I have made plans to change some aspects in my Life but this time with my head well straight and trying to live a day at a time.
To the rest of the world I can only wish to people to be more human and less egocentric because that could be the solution for so many problems. 
I'm ready for 2014!

Sem comentários: