domingo, 29 de setembro de 2013

Sunday Thought:I'll see your smile again...

"When we are not alone and we care for people, all we want is to them to be their best, to be happy. It's not always in our hands. Almost never. We can try to help them, we can try to show them the best way, we can try to give them all the attention and strength. But in the end it will be their choice to go into that way. Sometimes, we really want to be there for them but for some reason we have our own problems and we can't be the shoulders to cry on. And it's truly tough to want to and to not be able to, because our own problems are eating all our energy and we don't have a spare one to give to anybody. Then we get angry with ourselves, trying to get that lost energy from some place, and when we can't, we feel like shit... 'cause it's more painful to see someone we care suffer and not being able to do anything or even to not knowing how to help them than to be suffering. And for that, for my weakness and lack of energy to help you in this moment, I say I'm sorry A., I'm really sorry, but I'll try my best to see your big smile again."  

Sem comentários: