sexta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2012

With eyes wide open...

So, this is it. Or it was it.
The year is almost ending and because these last few days have been a bit caotic I decided only to return next year, which is already next week, when I go back to Lisbon.
The Christmas was ok, all the family together, full of food, desserts and chocolates, not so many presents as used to but as we all agree that's not important.
Yesterday it was my birthday and even without being in the mood to party, I met some friends by surprise and it turned out to be memorable.
And today, with all the people talking and thinking about the new year, I had to think a little about it and realized that next year will be quite different and all the changes will start already in January. There were so many things that happened during these last months that made all the projects to 2013 change or to be rearranged. But I still feel that some day, probably sooner that I think, I will go, just go, without plans. I know I can't solve everyone's problem. When I truly believe in that, then will be time to leave.
Have a great Happy New Years Eve and we'll talk in 2013. 

Sem comentários: